Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

This week is going great so far in terms of running. I ran 5.39m of intervals on Tuesday (treadmill, not park though bc it was supposed to be 40 mph winds and I dont see why I should subject myself to that!!!!) was a great work out. I don't seem to mind the treadmill as much if we're doing intervals... it's steady running that seems to get old. I did 2 min fast, 2 uber slow- 5x then a regular run for 5 min and then intervals again. NYE I also managed to get a recovery 2 mile run in. Hoping to do that same on Sunday. Saturdays run will be 9.5 or 10 miles in the park. I'm thinking 2 4 mile loops and a reservoir one. We shall see tomorrow. I need to get some new music- It's getting really old really fast.


Total Miles this past week: 7.39 so far( should be 16.89 tomorrow)
Total Miles last week: 15.89
Total Miles DEC: 52.66 (almost 10 full hours of running!!!)
Total Miles NOV :48.01
Total Miles since Marathon decision: 92.72

No comments: