Wednesday, March 11, 2009

wed hump day


It's Wednesday and I haven't run since Saturday. I almost feel anxious about it. I have no intentions of running until next Tuesday. A full 10 days of rest. I have been working out even though I took yesterday off. My knee was iffy on Monday. I did sets of squats, one legged squats (both with a 15 lb bar), leg extensions,back extensions and then an arms and abs class. I tried to run (just to see how my knee felt) but it killed so I instead walked at a steep incline for 10 min. Blah.


Tonight, yoga and more strength hopefully. Tomorrow I wanted to run but instead I will take cardio kick (depending on what the MD says tomorrow at my 2 pm appointment) or will do boring elliptical. I have no concept of how I used to muddle through it.


Speaking of boring there is a new ipod shuffle. It looks awesome. You can have multiple playlists- I like this.
At the gym on Monday night there was a line for a treadmill... once I got to the front I decided I didn't want a treadmill in the front row mainly because I knew I wouldn't be on for very long and I'm still uber sensitive to that kind of stuff- I should get over myself. Anyway- I let a girl cut me in line and apparently the girl before her didn't SHUT OFF the treadmill so when this girl tried to step on, she went flying. I felt terrible, that would've been me. I probably would've killed my knee or back or something. I don't know but all I kept thinking was things definitely happen for a reason--- someone is looking out for me.

No comments: