Wednesday, April 29, 2009

taper taper taper


Did 12 min on the elliptical on a light setting and 9 min on the upright bike at the gym last night. And I stretched on the technogym machine that I've come to love so much. At least I'm not breaking my gym habit!! AND i finally found pics of these machines...

Only ate about 53% carbs yesterday even though I'm trying hard to get to the requisite 65-70% range... I know a lot of people will laugh at me, but it's really hard. Esp when I've never been a huge carber.

Last night I got what I'll call a gentle massage and did nothing else. Watched Biggest Loser- my favorite show- and it just has the best msg. We all make so many excuses. And yes, some are necessary, I mean they are on a ranch only exercising and resting, but we're only shorting ourselves of a healthier future. Idk. Disagree if you must, but it's just how I feel.

Tonight since I'm not allowed to exercise because of said taper, I will get a mani/pedi and have dinner w a friend. It's funny how my calories are totally in chk and I'm still itching to work out.

Next 'run' is allowed Thursday but most likely I will do spin bike or elliptical combo... not worth injuring the shins/knee etc before Sunday.

Ramon said no yoga, no massages, no weights, no exercise and concentrate on spending time off your feet. Seriously? This is practically bed rest. I know it's extreme so that we do most of it, but still.

No comments: