I had my race in SD. It wasnt great but it wasnt bad. My leg acted up so I didnt finish until 2:31 which is my worst time to date but it's ok. I walked when I had to because of my leg and did an 11 m pace otherwise which was whatever.
It was not a good winter for me in terms of training. I was sick with swine flu which really compromised my lungs for quite some time. THen between losing my job and having to find another running took a backseat. I also was coming off literally a year of marathon training so I'll be damned if I am upset :)
I had a great time in San Diego and enjoyed myself and the scenery immensely which was fun.
Next race is this wkd- 5 m and the wkd after as well- same deal.
I am pretty sure I am doing NYC. The marathon that is. SCARY.
No comments:
Post a Comment