Friday, August 20, 2010

recovery

well Monday I felt exhausted. Tuesday I started coughing. Tuesday pm I went to the doc and I have a chest infection. Now, I don't think this was the problem Sunday, at all, really. BUT it still made me feel a bit better. I've been out of commission all week. I've been in bed, coughing, showering repeatedly, on meds etc. I'm feeling better today but a 30 min walk with errands knocks me out sooo we'll see. I copied some pics from the Bronx. Ha, I look like I'm dying!!!!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

FEEL BETTER! And I don't think you look bad in your pictures!

Jaime said...

I hope that you feel better! Take a rest.

Unknown said...

No, you don't look bad at all... not related: how do you like the compression socks? I'm thinking about investing in some & want reviews.

Feel better soon!

Unknown said...

PS: I just saw your comment for me after I wrote this. Thanks for the moral support!!! And maybe I'll buy some of those... now, colors? Hmmmm.

T said...

I think it's that point in the training cycle where we're all pretty worn down... take it easy and rest! Before you know it, you'll be back, better than before. Remember: you can skip three weeks of running before you lose any fitness (according to Runner's World, at least).