I am #43535.
Here are past years results:
2009- f50: 4:53
f43, 5:!6:29
m42, 4:53:42
f28, 4:46:49
f32, 5:31:51
m49, 5:53:24
I am only interested in beating the 4's I hope I can pull off at least the 4:53 (and how weird theyre so close!!!) but I would love to beat the 4:46. That's still my ultimate goal. Most of them went out too fast, but isnt that most marathoners??
Yesterday I did weights and 20 min elliptical (to test the heel). I have my running socks agian (unpacked a few boxes to find them, I move Friday) but its a bitch and a half. Stupid feet. Today I have TNT and will run about 5m. Tomorrow I'm goign on a medium run- 8m in the park, any takers? Thursday will be 6 rounds of yassos on the treadmill- about 5.5 miles and then Friday is the move, Saturday will be grete's gallop and Sunday we'll see. Yoga? Recovery run?
I feel like I havent done enough. I've only done two 18-milers, a 16miler and then multiple 12-14s. That is not enough. This weekend I will run another 16. Wkd after a 20, wkd after a 16. Really, is that enough?!@?!?@
3 comments:
If you weren't speedier than me, I'd offer to meet you in the park tomorrow! I wish I were faster. It would make it way easier to find a running partner.
Good to hear you are feeling better and found your socks! Moving is rough...
I think your long run plan sounds just about right!
t- im not fast i promise, ignore my next entry when i brag about my speed!!
Post a Comment