Well after what feels like forever I finally made it to spin class this am and yoga last night. It always makes me giggle when I go to the gym 2x from when I leave work to when I walk in the next day. That's mildly obsessed right? Or is it normal?
I can't really decide what 'normal' is. Obviously I realize to each their own but what do the majority of semi active people do? I tend to work out 6-7x a week when I was training and think I will settle on 4-5x a week now. That's some serious working out right? Or no?
I still havent really run. BORING. I am dying to. Who knew? I am supposed to go to the doc on Thursday and we'll see if I am in the clear to run. If so I intend to run (no joke) 8-10 on Saturday. Get it out of my system!!! Well let's aim for 6 at least! I have that 15k i signed up for but now obviously it won't be a race. That is what it is. Why even do it then? Unclear.
In other news I wish NYRR would post next years schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment