Triple W means triple fail. I did no working out this weekend. Zip. Zilch. Zappo. (I'm in a trio kind of mood I suppose).
Friday I had a ton to do pre housewarming. Saturday we woke up late, after staying up until 130 talking to a houseguest, and had a jam packed day with birthday parties. We returned from NJ (my cousins house is only a 20 min drive now- how awesome. It used to take me up to 75 min from 23rd and Park) around 330 and promptly got in bed to nap. The prep started again at 6 and we were up until 330 cleaning up post party. (more on that another time, suffice to say, our house is warm)
Matt had the shivers and a fever or 102 by 330 am. I stayed up until 5 making sure he was OK as he cat napped. I slept until 1030 but was exhausted. After breakfast he parked on the couch and his fever steadinly crept up until 102.7 and finally retreated to bounce betwen 101.5 and 102.5 through this am. Needless to say, I am exhausted. I wanted to go run yesterday but the lack of sleep and the fighting off whatever bug he has, made me cautious. I instead, waited on his beck and call and tried to be silent as he dozed for a mere 10 min at a time (poor thing). I slept in this am after being up every 2 hours during the night and got to work at 10 am. I am exhausted. I am clearly not cut out for childbearing times as I can't imagine waking up this many times consecutive nights.
I have a meeting this pm downtown. I might head home after- do some work from there. Poor thing I need to take care of him. I will try and run tonight or do yoga. I am nervous I won't even be able to run the 15k at the rate I've been going. I've run 1 3m and 1 4m distance since the marathon. Uhm yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment