Well, the resolutioners are still going strong- its pretty impressive I must say. Good for them. We're a healthy bunch here on the UWS.
I've ran a few times since the 19th... maybe 2x? 3x? I finally ran 3x last week which felt great. Was a super stressful time at work. I've been working ridiculous hours (12-13-14 etc) with no mental breaks etc. There has been some drama too so its been uber exhausting. To add to it I've been traveling so it's been a lot. I've been sticking to it and made it to the gym 5x last week, 3 running, 2 yoga and did weights once. They weren't the most quality workouts but they were workouts nonetheless.
This weeks plan:
Mon & Tues- I was in Boston, busy, no workouts, meeting all day!!!
Wednesday- I meant to run but the good treadmills were taken. I ran/walked up hills for 28 minutes and then did the ARC trainer for 12 minutes. I meant to stretch yet all the Resolutioners were hogging the stretch areas. Instead I did nothing and walked home and started this.
Thursday- Up early for weights :) ARMS and ABS and some other cardio circuit things. We shall see. I'm on a tight time schedule as I have to be at work relatively early.... so we shall see.
The remainder of the week is up in the air because I go and get my foot cut up tomorrow. Well we'll see. I can't tell if its better/worse, idk. So we'll see. If the foot is fine then Saturday will be running/spin, Sunday will be yoga and Friday will be spin and or weights. If my foot is cut up, then Friday will be stretch/arms/abs and Saturday might be rest with Sunday being something not stressful- we shall see. I am traumatized from last time when I really hurt my leg after hobbling all over. We shall see.
Running plans:
Next wkd: Gridiron- except now I am meant to go out to dinner Saturday night. UGH.
Weight/Eating
Weight is up/steady. I think stress isnt helping. Eating has been OK but I need to start the clean biz again.
1 comment:
Wow, congrats on keeping it up so far this year! I totally understand the conflict between busy work and trying to get the runs/workouts in - not easy...
Post a Comment