Last Wednesday was an off day for me. Last Thurs am I ran yassos at the gym. Lame yassos, but yassos none the less. I only had time for 3 repeats in order to include a proper cooldown and I ran at a 9:40 pace whereas I used to do yassos at a 9 min pace. The good news is that I was not breathing hard and was not breathing out of my mouth- a nice surprise.
Friday I made it to a 60min yoga class before dinner which was nice. Yesterday was my long run day. I ran 10m in the park. Well ran/walked but still 10m is 10m. I am not sore today (well not yet anyway). Today I am taking a soulbands class at soul cycle which is a cult like spin class in NYC.
If I am bored later I might also hit up yoga.
1 comment:
Nice - sounds like you are making steady forward progress! Keep it up...
Post a Comment