Wednesday, January 28, 2009

bastards! dont let them get you down

Well. People really should learn to keep their mouths shut. And I, on the other hand, should keep her ears shut.

"You know Jen, I'm not sure I could run as slow as you"
"Don't people run a full marathon in the time it took you to run the half"

EW. I am trying to put the comments out of my mind. But it's hard.

Anyway. Last night was disapointing. I tried to run my hills workout but it didnt happen. My calves were aching after the second set of "hills" so I just finished 2 miles and called it a night. I mean, I did do some weights for my upper body to try and help-- 400 calorie burn which wasnt bad according to my HRM. You know, I havent found that balance of eating and running where I feel great, perhaps its just the weather.

Today I woke up congested and skipped pilates. To be frank, I hate pilates. I like yoga but need some gentle yoga which I can't seem to really find. I actually woke up and forgot I had an 8 am mtg and lollygagged a bit too long before leaving for work. Ugh. Add the runny nose to that and you have a not so happy me.

Tonight I have dinner plans. Which is fine but I feel like I need to work out. I mean I did rest Monday right?

No comments: