I'm up to over 20 miles a week. Getting there. This week the goal is 23 miles of which 13 will be in the Manhattan half marathon. I think Thursday I will run a loop of Central Park and then tonight I will run an easy 4. I think that will work. Perhaps tomorrow I will run the CP loop. We'll see. Depends on temps.
I ran hills last week. Which were deathly and awful. I'm supposed to run them again this week but am skipping the workout tonight in favor of eating out with my friends. I never choose to not run, so one time with a makeup session should be OK.
102 more days. Thats just so crazy!
I am running out of songs! HELP!
wk 11.17 11.51
wk 11.24 14.05
wk 12.1 13.68
wk 12.8 10.7
wk 12.15 5
wk 12.22 15.89
wk 12.29 17.39
wk 1.5 19.07
wk 1.12 21.5
TOTAL 128.79WOWSAH
1 comment:
Way to go. I have a hard time getting over 20 miles per week myself, as I usually only find time to run 3, or maybe 4, times per week. The long runs definitely help!
Post a Comment