Last night I ended up NOT running with NikeTown and not running 5 miles but instead 7. I also didn't run with my IPOD which, honestly, is a feat in and of itself. I left from the office and ran through the park and up to NYRR to get my shirt and chip for this Sunday. My best discovery of the night is that my fleecy top layer has a HUGE pocket in the sleeve- it's honestly amazing. It had my key card to get into the building, my chip, my number folded up, a gel pack, tissues. HUGE and you didnt notice it! The fact that the pocket was my number one amazement last night is lame- but hey that's the life of running.
Tonight I have to go to yoga. Have to. No excuses. (I guarantee you I will find one- sigh!!!)
This wk wasnt terrible: Monday-off, Tuesday- Run, Wednesday- weights, Thursday- Run, Friday-Yoga, Sat-off, Sunday- Run.
No comments:
Post a Comment