Today is blah. Yesterday was send off for the NJ Marathon.
I got my singlet. It was too small. Now I have a XXLarge. Uhm yeah, tearing that tag off AND getting the sides taken in. Yes, I'm getting my singlet tailored. so what?
I also already have all my gels. And a pile of stuff I need to see if I take. Uhm yeah, uber prepared.
What else. Tapering is boring. Tonight I'm going to run 3-4 miles at the gym. Quite frankly it requires less clothes than running outside. So I'm convinced.
Girls dinner at a sushi restaurant. Yay for lower cal options! I hate when we go French or something and everything has cheese or something icky.
Tomorrow I am meeting some TnTers who ran the Rome marathon a few weeks back to get some tips. It's totally going to suck to be at a bar and happy hour and not drink, but oh well. I hope to gain some in person insight as to what to avoid etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment