Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Urban Athletics

Not sure if I mentioned it but I joined Urban Athletics Marathon prep 'school'. Tuesdays and Thursdays from here until the marathon I have class with them. Last night we ran from the store at 92 and Madison all the way to over by the Lasky pool in CP. (1.42 miles) and then did 100x10 repeats followed by 200x6 repeats. My 150s hoovered at 34-36 and my 200s at 40-47... I haev no concept of whether or not this is fast or slow, but we'll see. My legs were pretty spent and on the way up the back of Harlem Hill I walked quite a bit!!!

Thursday I am skipping the workout because I am having my birthday (half birthday party)... but today I did 30 min of abs/arms and back at the gym and tomorrow I'll do yoga. Saturday will be a run- 6 or 7 miles and Sunday will be tennis. Not too shabby!

No comments: