tuesday. 5 days left. forecast is OK (yay!) and no rain (for now!)
feeling a lot less nervous than yesterday but not 100% sure on why.
slept really well last night so perhaps that is part of it.
tonight: 3 m run and an hour of yoga.
not sure what the rest of the week will hold. plan to run the last 2 miles of the race fri and maybe the expo thurs? i'll get up early thurs am to run 3 miles at MP?
we shall see!
getting excited!
1 comment:
Hi - thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm also very excited about Sunday, and nervous too. I just have these leg issues that I stubbornly don't take care of properly and let them fester! I tweaked my groin slightly last night playing softball, but it should be OK by Sunday.
I think the most important things this week are sleep and hydration, and, like you are planning, a couple of easy short runs.
Forecast for Sun appears to be almost perfect! We just need to hope that it is not windy and if it is windy that it is NOT out of the north...
Good luck!
Post a Comment