...because I haven't been running. I decided to take a break through July 4th and give my legs some time to rest. I've had some issues with over worked quads (aka chicken cutlets) which I attribute to lifting, spinning, hilly races and the like.
I did sign up for NYC again. I don't know what I'm thinking. I don't even know if I want to run. I want to have a better time in my look back. I am not satisfied with a 4:59 marathon. I want a 4:30 marathon. But I guess the problem is, once I get to 4:30 will I want a sub 4?
To be honest, I don't know. I feel alone in this challenge. I feel like everyone of my family in friends isn't supportive merely because, let's be frank, I've done this before. I've already proven I can do this. In fact, I've already run the exact course I will run again in 18 weeks.
To run a 4:30 marathon I essentially have to run 10 min miles. I don't know if I can. If I run 4:45 will I be happy? Or will I be disappointed?
No comments:
Post a Comment