Monday, August 23, 2010

7 things

I read a blog called Jaime Runs and was told I was tagged. I normally don't do these sorts of things but since I'm still under the weather (Mucinexed up- should I even run???) I figured, why the hell not. I've been so good about blogging lately so I figured they'd be 7 running related facts.

1. I started running in March 08. The first 10-K I ran was with my brother in Central Park and it was the Scotland Race. I took a nap after that 10-K.


2. I eat GU and shotblocks when I'm not running. Funny enough they don't upset my stomach then.

3. I don't get nervous on race day.I run through all the pre run/race prep in my head about 10 times before I actually do it. I think that's why I am not nervous.

4. I avoid Harlem Hill like the plague. Really, I avoid all hills, or should I say historically, I've avoided all hills- I'm really trying to love them.

5. I secretly hate running. I really do. I want to run where I am really proud, and then I swear I'll stop. Problem is, the proud piece keeps changing!

6. I eat pizza before every single long run (over 10m) and every single race (even 4 milers)
7. my super secret running goal is to be able to confidently run without anything but a sports bra and shorts.


I’m supposed to tag others but I am new to blogging so if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.

4 comments:

rUntoNamAste said...

What I would give to not wear a sports bra - or any bra for that matter. Le sigh! Rest up and feel better!

JLT said...

ha, i mean just a sports bra and shorts, as in no tshirt :) great abs here i come!!

Nicole Dohogne said...

That's secretly my goal too...

Jaime said...

I would live to feel confident enough to run in just a sports bra!