So last night I did my second set of Yassos. I skipped Urban because of the rain and thunder disaster! I would have been out after the bad part of the storm but there have been 3 deaths in central park this year (see here) so I am a scaredy cat and thought it best to stay inside. I actually found out the workout they did and wished I had gone, I like that workout. (Varying lenghts)
Instead I did yassos Round II. My round I was on 9/8 so it's about a week ago that I did them last. I added one yasso repeat this time (per how you're supposed to) and it was WAY easier than it was last time I did yassos thats for sure. Sometimes I wonder how much is mental and how much is physical. I am OK mentally this week. A little tired but ready to just focus on the schedule and go. No more over analyzing.
This am I did arms and abs. I really like my arms. My triceps still need work but otherwise I am happy. I am up inthe air about doing a short run tonight. I'm kinda tired. I am doing yoga tomorrow for sure and then running a bunch of errands. Sunday is the tune up. I need a race plan!!!
Where are you mentally right now? Are you ready for your event? Getting tired?
1 comment:
Nice - unless I'm taking the NYRR 10-week class sessions, I have a hard time getting myself to do the speed workouts on my own. WTG...
Post a Comment