Mondays just suck. With long runs on Saturdays the weekend never feels long enough.
I slept a lot last night and didn't have the energy to get up to the gym this am. I am going this pm FOR SURE and am going to do weights and perhaps a short run. Tomorrow I hope to wake up early for yoga and will run with TNT (pacing workout) in the pm. Wednesday I hope to do weights in the am. Thursday is a pm run. Friday is am weights and Saturday will be the last 10m of the marathon. Sunday will be another fitness walk.
Last night Matt and I went on a 4.5m fitness walk along the Hudson near sunset. It's so gorgeous! I love the UWS, have I mentioned that???
My legs arent tired or sore today which is nice. I wish I wouldve gotten up this am but honestly, was just tired. I think the melatonin makes me groggy. I should stop taking it but I sleep so much better when I do!!
I am hacking today. WHAT IN THE HELL!?
1 comment:
I'm SO over these weekend long runs. SO completely done with it. I'm still excited about the marathon, but I'm more excited about going back to "only" running 10 or so miles on a weekend!
Post a Comment