Monday, October 25, 2010

Recovery Run and Monday am gym workout

I woke up this am with a clear head and a full breath. Wow, it's been a while, hello air! I am feeling better but still have icky post nasal drip. Apparently that can just hang around for well, forever. Let's hope thats not the case.

Saturday I rested long and hard before a few errands post run. Sunday was a day of rest too. Brunch, facial, rest rest rest. I did manage a 3.25m recovery walk with the bf. We walked all the way up Riverside. It's freaking gorgeous. I wouldve moved to be close to that park alone!

This am I woke up early and went to the gym. 35 min of arms, some squats and lunges for added strength and abs. Last night the bf told me I looked thinner. Hey, I'll take it.

We're now officially into taper. I'm not quite sure what that means as my mileage was never oh so high.

What do you do to taper?

No comments: