Saturday, October 30, 2010

So much for a 6m slow run paced run

I didnt feel like getting out of bed this am. I had wine and cuban last night and was up until 1 am with friends. I slept to 9 am which felt so incredulously late and skipped the TNT last Saturday run. Instead I lounged all day, did laundry, made my pile for next Sunday and finally, an hour before sunset decided to drag my butt out of bed to run. I ran 3.83m which was 1 lap of the reservoir and to and from the park. The perfect weekday am or early pm run to be honest. I like living so close to the park.

Without realizing it I ran a 9:44 pace. Uhm OK. I dont think its possible, honest. But the watch and runningahead dont lie, right? Even if I was off witht he mileage it would have to be quite a bit to move it to an 11 min pace.

Oh well.

Tomorrow I am running the Poland Spring 5-mile kick off. I will not run too fast!!!

No comments: