Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011

Where have I been?

Around. Not running. It really is unclear to me why I have this mental block against running. Except I do, and I have since 12/21. I am determined to run today, albeit at the gym.

I have my foot surgery tomorrow. God help me. I might be off my feet for a week. EW! I am ignoring that tidbit.

My resolutions (non-running):
1) Eat clean this month, start the month off right
2) work out 4-5x a week, no excuses
3) have a positive (or net positive) body image

My running goals/resolutions:
1) Run a half in 2:10
2) Run a 10k in less than 1 hour
3) Run a 4m race in 34 minutes.

Upcoming races:
Jan 22- Manhattan half- unclear how this is possible given I havent run since 12/22 and at that only 5 m. NEXT.
Feb 6- Gridiron- Silly me wants to PR (PR 11/2009 38:11)
March 27- 15k. Goal time: under 100 min

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like some great goals for the year and upcoming race plans - well maybe not the Man Half!

Good luck with your surgery...

Unknown said...

Hope your foot is ok... missed you!

rUntoNamAste said...

Happy New Year! Clean eating is definitely in order for me this month too after the holiday binge. Great goals and I hope all goes well with your surgery.