Friday, February 18, 2011

A longer-ish run

I ran 5.4m in the park today. My 'longest' run lately. Wasnt a hard run per se. More convincing myself I wanted to run. Stomach wasnt the happiest either but overall was great to get out there, mainly because the weather was fabulous. I love running when its 60 degrees out. I really do. It was 66 as I hit the CNN sign coming off Tavern on the Green. Fabulous running night.

So 5.4m isnt huge but it's certainly notable given this is my second week in a very long time since I've run 3x a week. No pain, a tight IT band, but given my foot issues, seems par for the course.

Today's eating was atrocious. Dried mango for breakfast. A bagel from Essa (delish) and a half a bagel for snack. A non meat salad (with avocado) and no dressing for a late lunch and then a half a bagel for snack. I scarfed down a chobani yogurt when I got back from a run and ordered chana masala and a veggie samosa (bad!!) for dinner. carb-o-rific. Hello 5 lbs, nice to meet you. How I do enjoy carrying you around my waist lately. Sigh. Clearly I shouldnt be snacking on bagels. I mean. I ate like 900 calories in bagels today. What in the heck!? Overall not a bad calorie day so far- 1400 so with dinner probably still under 2000 which is fine, but really, did I need to snack on that bagel?

Tomorrow is yoga in the pm. Sunday is spin. Monday will be weights and a light run.

C'est tout. I am working late tonight. YAY. (Sarcarsm)

1 comment:

Silly Girl Running said...

Thanks so much for donating on my Team Hole in the Wall Fundraising page! You rock! :) Are you running NYCM this year?