On Day #1 of the Cleanse I legit thought I would die. I was dizzy, hot, cold, clammy, downright miserable. I even ate avocado off the 'cheat sheet' because I was so damned hungry. Day #2 I started with a banana, ran 30 min and felt great so I stuck with the cleanse. By the end of the day I had so much energy and just felt GOOD. Day #3 I wasn't going to do. I was busy, I had lunch plans. I had a veggie egg white omelet and wanted to gag. I drank juice all pm and had steamed string beans with 1/2c of brown rice for dinner. This am I ordered juice from the gym, brought a leftover juice (yesterdays) and really wish I had more juice. We're going to a fancy dinner tonight and all I want is juice.
Part of me wants to juice for next week before vacation. My stomach is flatter, I feel great. I worked out for an hour yesterday with the trainer and did an hour of cardio this am and honestly, I feel great. I feel like I have energy and like idk.
Today I wish I was drinking juice.
There is something comforting about knowing exactly what you are having and when you are having it. there is something comforting to me about knowing your calories and nutrients. these blueprint cleanse people are on to something.
I am lucky. I can afford to buy these, clearly they are a luxury and are quite expensive... I really don't know what to do. Should I or shouldnt I?
2 comments:
Do it. I'm jealous. Do it.
I was really curious to see what you'd think of the cleanse! I am a bit skeptical - my personal belief is that it's always better to cleanse by just eating all produce or something rather than eat pre-prepped juice, which can be kind of sugary. But this post is a few days old now though (sorry to be slow!), so looking forward to hearing what you decided and how it went!
Post a Comment