Sunday, June 26, 2011

Peppy anyone?

I bought a bike. It's a Cannondale. It has pink handlebars. I love it.

I never have ridden a bike. I mean, I know how to, but I never rode a ton as a kid. I didn't own a bike. Last year at this time I even think I might have blogged about how biking is stupid.

Uhm yea, did I mention, pink handlebars???


My bike is named Peppy. I love her. Mainly because she is pink

I rode for about 40 minutes or just shy of 10 miles. It was pretty invigorating. Didn't get a headache but my head is a bit cloudy.

Tomorrow I will run 4 miles on the treadmill pre work. Maybe I'll even head outdoors and run the reservoir 2x and back and forth to my house. That's about 4.25m and it's a nice am run. It's a nice run period but I have just been so freaking lazy!!! And scared, I am pretty scared of my sinuses and allergies and of getting a headache. It's terrible to be scared but its also reality.

We are headed to Punta Cana for the 4th of July. Pretty excited.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, pretty! Enjoy it.

T said...

I love the pink handlebars!

But I'm disappointed that another blogging runner friend of mine has turned to the dark side I mean to cycling. (But I understand where you're coming from!)