I ran a quick 2.5m this am. I want to get up to running 4 and 5m each am, but hey, take what you can get. My allergies (a hot topic these days) have been making me quite fatigued as does my allergy medicine, Allegra-D. It is, however, the only allergy medicine that seems to work for me. Oh well.
My plan for the week is not too too solid. Today was a short run and I have dinner with a dear friend, I hope to not pig out. To nullify the chance of pigging out (too often related to not eating quite enough), I have brought my snacks and lunch for the day. Tomorrow I will probably run aghain and go to yoga if my day works out as planned. Or maybe we will take the bikes out in the am. Wednesday I have my trainer appt and hope to do 30 min on the elliptical prior. Thursday night I want to take a soul-cycle class (i really love it there guys, I have to admit).
That's all I've got. Friday am we are off the the beautiful Dominican Republic, my home country. I am excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment