Friday, August 19, 2011

Another Notch, Another Run

Ran a full 3m on the treadmill yesterday. "Strongest' 3-miler yet, well since I've been back anyway. I still get really tired but less so each time. I suppose it is all about conditioning. It's been about a month since my surgery so time to kick it in gear.

I am still running the Phila half on 11/20. My goal time is 2:10. We'll see how acheievable that is. SHould be nice weather at the very least. I am running the Staten Island half as my training test run. That is in October. I am also running the 5 miler kickoff in the park on marathon week- should give me some speed testing. Other than that. I need a real plan now that I can run so today, because it's Friday, I made one. I did it in Excel. Spent a lot of time on it. Can't post it here because my pc skills are lacking.

So I'll leave you with a beach pic of myself I love...

HAPPY WKD!


Want to run the Miami RNR marathon/half? Check out this blog:
http://www.runtothefinish.com/2011/08/win-entry-miami-beach-rock-n-roll-half.html?showComment=1313772167546#c5682708189736532317

No comments: