Thursday, July 29, 2010

JULY MONTH IN REVIEW

Month in review
It’s a tad early but I know what I am doing through Saturday and it is rare that I skip (and I won’t skip tonight and I will not let myself skip tomorrow!!)

This analysis covers the period between July 5th when I officially started marathon training (it’s only been a month!@?%@#*&#*?)

Total days worked out: 22/27 (does not include yesterdays lame stretch session)
Total Workouts: 25 (Note: sometimes I do weights in the am and yoga at night!)
Total Runs: 12
Miles Run: 65 (low month) (Assuming I run 4m tonight and 12 this wkd)
Average Pace: 10:50 (excluding tonight’s workout and Saturdays run
Strength dedicated workouts: 7 (includes arms and abs 20 min workouts too)
Yoga Workouts: 3 (includes back yoga on Fridays 2x and 1 vinyasa class)
Spin Classes: 2
Other workouts: 1 Elliptical

Thoughts: I need to be better about taking rest days and not feeling guilty. I also need to see if I can sneak in an extra recovery run day on Sunday. Overall, I am pretty happy. August should be a challenging month in terms of time. There’s a lot going on from a travel perspective and with work, so we shall see where I squeeze everything in !

No comments: