Monday, August 2, 2010

quickie

I didn't wake up to workout this am. To be honest, I don't know why. I just didn't.

Instead I just went for a 3m run in the park. Technically it was 2.9m but there's my (roughtly) 30 min of cardio for the day. I still need 30 min of strength but I'll try yoga and stretching when I get home tonight. Tomorrow I hope to wake up for yoga for soul and then do team in training hills at night. Busy day. Wednesday is off and I intend to sleep in though!!!! (Sleep in until 8 am at least).

Thursday will be speedwork. Friday is weights in the am and yoga at night. Saturday is my long run. 13-14 miles. Gross. LOL. Then the shore. Sunday will be hip opener yoga and if I'm back in time, a short recovery run. We shall see.

The weather was amazing tonight. I easily ran a 9:30 pace. Easily. Oh, how I hope November 7th a 9:30 pace is 'easy'. Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice - weather was great tonight! I also need to do a long run this weekend, but am not quite feeling it yet. Hope the weather is nice.

Good luck with your run!

Jocelyn said...

Great job!:D So I miss read your last blog..i'm glad you drink water afterward. Sometimes your body just needs to sleep. I'm getting up early tomorrow too! So I will "see" you in the AM!

rUntoNamAste said...

Hey Jen, glad you enjoy my bloggie blog :) I'll be following your journey to Nov 7th! No Bronx for me this year, that's my recovery week [YES!!] Will you be at any of NYRR's long training runs? Hope you had a good long run this past weekend. I sure as hell didn't - training sucks lol!