I feel at home and happy and grounded. I'm so satiated by this move. i cant even explain.
i had a doc appt yesterday so i snuck out of work early. i then took to laying on the couch and lounging. i still think I'm fighting some germs.
Today i went to the gym for 40 min. 30 min on the treadmill and 10 really of back and legs. I should've/would've stayed longer and done other things but slowwwwww grasshopper, slowly.
Tonight i have an event. tomorrow i want to wake up and run and then do yoga in the pm. Thursday i will run in the pm. Friday is xt in the am and then Saturday is a long run. Sunday will be yoga and BAAAAAM! We're back on track.
3 comments:
Nice - I think you said you are near Central Park and Riverside Park? That is awesome! I'm only 3 miles from Central Park, but it is too far to go for a regular workout - wish I was closer...
yes! right on broadway. so 2 aves away from each park i'm excited to start taking advantage!
This is the first time that I read your blog, and I really enjoyed it. Very interesting!
More power and goodluck on your future runs!
natalie marmot
Post a Comment