Yesterday I ate something in the ballpark of 3,000 calories. I am not quite sure how this happened, except to say that I had eaten 1,000 calories before lunch. I was just insatiable. And that's not to say I didn't try to stop it, oh my friends, I did. I drank 10 bottles of either Pelligrino or Vitamin Water Zero and a few cups of tea in between to try and stop the hunger. Literally, I ate every hour. Popped chips, cereal, yogurt, dried fruit, egg whites on a wrap, banana, mango. For lunch I had olives, cheese, tomatos, I tried to kick up the fat factor wondering if that's why I was so hungry. NOTHING worked!!! I was giggling at myself by mid-pm because I was for real hungry. Not made up, not comforting myself, I was just plain hungry.
And so I ate. What the hell, right?Mostly healthy things but really, when you eat that much, some is unhealthy. Yes, I had cookies... and a roll... and some hersheys. Grand scheme it didnt make a dent.
Yesterdays workout perhaps took more out of me? I am not sore today but I did have issues dragging myself out of bed this am. I was late, as per usual.
I am starting to check out the accuweather forecast- It's obviously way too early. It incites no emotion when I see the day surronded by rain- perhaps I am getting wiser. I will not waste energy panicking about something I can not change.
Tonight is an easy 3m run. I feel as if I will participate even though I had another podiatrist treatment and the bottom of my foot is burned (literally) raw. I will be fine. Tomorrow yoga in the am. I must get in bed early.
1 comment:
I've had those days. Sadly, I've had more of those days than I'd like to admit.
Post a Comment