Thursday, November 4, 2010

Expo and a wonderful dream

I went to the expo this am as tomorrow and this pm I will be at a work conference.

It was pouring rain, although I will not complain about the weather today. If this was Sunday, I would be really unhappy.

Anyway it was pretty uneventful to say the least. I have my number, my shirt and I bought a cute asics shirt just because (I dont know- retrospectively it was dumb- however I am turning all my running shirts into a quilt so I will need more?). Work got me a hat and a long sleeve zip up which was super nice of them. I am here with my poland spring huge bottle and a gatorade. bulk up baby!! I also got some signs at the expo for my friends! HA! I have friends flying in from FL and GA for the weekend. I'm just looking fwd to some fun :)


Last night I didnt take my prednisone but I slept 8 hours straight through so it was worth being a bit stuffed this am. I've also been wearing my contacts so my eyes dont panic Sunday when I try and put them in. I never wear contacts anymore and never for any length of time but I'll wear them today tomorrow and Saturday in preparation. Anyway I had a very realistic (melatonin induced) dream about breaking 4:53. My time in the marathon was 4:42. I would die of happiness I think. Anyway I picked up a 4:50 pace band at the expo.

Nothing else to report. Massage tonight. Conference from 730-4 tomorrow but with an hour plus for lunch. I might skip the lunch and go on a quick run using the Equinox at 63 and Lex as home base (the conference is in the 60s and 5th). So we'll see. Otherwise I will have run my last run my friends.

No comments: