Wednesday, December 8, 2010

a run! HOORAY!

Just a quick run with my boss today. 3.35m overall but my first run after the Sunday after the marathon. So it's been about a month. GRRRRRRRRRRREAT to be back out there albeit the weather has turned! So cold! Wore tons of layers and was a bit warm (go figure) and then got cold from being too sweaty. Will I ever learn? Cold weather is so tough for me!

Anyway, no idea what pace we ran. I'd guess 11 min miles but it was tough because I went to my killer spin class last night.

Anywho. Just trying to keep up the blogging. I was going to attempt yoga tonight but I think my legs will fall off. We shall see if I'm so inspired. I really need to make cookies for the party this weekend. Tomorrow I'll make another appetizer and then Friday 2 more. Saturday I will just need to make some quick ones. No biggie!!! God I love being organized. I don't know how disorganized peopel get anything accomplished- I really don't!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm psyched for you that you got out there - esp. w/a boss! Re: disorganized people, we wonder how people like you have any time to get anything done when you're so bust being organized :)