I was wonderfully excited to be able to do my long run after work on Friday. However, I was delayed about 40 min getting out the door and only was able to run 9.3m before I had to call it a day because of dinner plans.
I was a bit bummed because I wouldve preferred to get in 11ish miles but at the end of the day, I'm running to be in shape not to break any world records so that mile isnt going to make or break me.
I slept amazingly on Friday after a wonderful dinner and wine with my boyfriend and friends. Saturday we had a great day and I made it to an hour of condititioning at a gym I had never been to (always fun). It was a great workout weekend with great weather.
This week I need to focus on my intake. I indulged quite a bit this weekend in wine and risotto and other yummy things (although I did have fish both nights and egg whites in the am's but still). The schedule:
Tonight: 4m and maybe even yoga (ambitious?)
Tomorrow: trainer in the am
Wednesday: trainer in the am, yoga in the pm
Thursday: run hills
Friday: weights/yoga
Saturday: weights/yoga
Sunday: 15k
No comments:
Post a Comment