I haven't had a 'bad' run in quite some time.
You know the type of run. Where your legs aren't working correctly. Where your shin, knee, ankle, thigh, hammy etc hurts in sucessive aches and pains. Where once nothing is hurting, you can't catch your breathe or your arm hits the machine and makes it hurt. Yes, that kind of run. The run that is over before you even really get started.
That was my run last night. I still managed to run/walk hills for 4m but it was majorly difficult and took most of 50 min. Embarassing as the guy next to me had been running for a bit before me but ran almost 8m in the same amount of time.
I made it to the trainer this am. Not too shabby for a Tuesday.
1 comment:
It's ok, your awesome half is coming up in just about 2 weeks, it's about time you had a sucky run! Hope the next one is better!
Post a Comment